About Us

My photo
Matt (8yrs) * Zach (6yrs) * Alex (4yrs-going on 10) * Baby Sista Adriana (23mos) * Ian(3 wks)

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our Birthday Girl


It's hard to believe it's been a year already since God blessed our lives in a way we could only imagine about. Adriana Rose Gonzales was born to us a year ago at 4:56pm on a Monday afternoon. Today she is a beautiful princess with a radiant smile and a head full of flowing hair. She is Mom's best friend and our sweetheart of a sister. She speaks her own language and looks at us like we should know exactly what she is saying. She has a personality that is all her own. She has our Dad wrapped around her pinky and the three of us wrapped around the other fingers. Her smile will melt your heart and her kisses will fill you with love. She can't quite walk yet, but she already runs all over us. She has brought much joy and happiness to our home and we can't imagine life without her. Happy Birthday Baby Sista! Happy Birthday Adri!! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Gonzales said...

How cool is this... this is the verse that was posted on our blog today, Adri's day.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” (Psalm 139:13-14)

I am tearing up... God created us a beautiful neice and it pains us not to be there to love on her (and her brothers) today and everyday. Wish we were there.