About Us

My photo
Matt (8yrs) * Zach (6yrs) * Alex (4yrs-going on 10) * Baby Sista Adriana (23mos) * Ian(3 wks)

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

2nd Grade Awards Day

Today was a big day for Matthew. The last real day of school and Awards Day. The rest of this week is all fun and games! Matthew received a handful of awards which include:
  • "A" Honor Roll (gets it from Mom)
  • Principal's Citizenship Award (also from Mom)
  • Perfect Attendance (guess who)
  • Spelling Award (maybe Dad)
  • Super Reader (does Dad read?)
  • Best Boy Athlete (voted by his classmates)

We are VERY proud of Matt and can't wait to see what he'll do next year in 3rd grade. Of course he'll have to really shine since Zach will be watching him from kindergarten. Yes, Zachary was accepted and completely registered at Westwind. We expect great things in the next school year from both!! Look out summer... here we come!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Matt!!
I'm impressed and so proud of you. Being good at sports is one thing, but doing good at school is more important in my mind.
Keep it up!

P.S. Next time it's awards day, demand your mom to take you to get a haircut! In that video you look like you're wearing a wig of grandpa Severo's hair.

Uncle Pat

The Gonzales Gang said...

Hey Pat,
Mom and Dad wanted me to get a haircut, but I begged them to let me wait until school is out! I hate haircuts!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your parents listen to you when you beg ... I wish my parents did the same!