About Us

My photo
Matt (8yrs) * Zach (6yrs) * Alex (4yrs-going on 10) * Baby Sista Adriana (23mos) * Ian(3 wks)

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Tio Daniel

Happy 28th Birthday to our Tio Daniel!! We hope you have an awesome day!! We made you a poster and took a picture with it. Thanks for being so great to us and for always playing baseball with us. You're a great uncle and we know you're going to be an awesome dad to our baby cousin. Here is what we have to say:
Alex - "Happy Birthday Daniel, I luf him"
Matt - "I just wanted to say thanks for always letting us jump on you and I know it gets on your nerves sometimes, but we like it too. And thanks for playing baseball with us.
Zach - "Happy Birthday Daniel. Thanks for playing with us alot of times."
Adriana - "Thanks for holding me on my birthday when everyone was singing to me. I was a little scared"

1 comment:

Floyd Family said...

To my favorite nephews just wanted to say thanks for the B-Day poster and comments. I love to play baseball with yall and let yall climb on my back. Thanks for helping me learn to be a good dad. I love all of yall and see you later today. Uncle Dan